Camerata: Seating for 240 people
Camerata features fixed, raked seating and a lighting and sound system suitable for small ensembles, regardless of the genre.
- Fixed, raked (tiered) seating
- Electrically adjustable acoustic curtains
- Above the stage, three transverse hoist rails with chain lifts
- Fixed sound amplification system and performance lighting
- Fixed, motorised screen
- Presentation equipment, video projector
- Two control rooms: a fixed, open sound and lighting control room plus a small, enclosed control room.
- In the hall, a hearing loop system and spaces for wheelchairs.
Getting to Camerata
Camerata can be reached via all entrances. It is situated on the lower floor of the Music Centre and can be reached from the Main Lobby by a lift or via a staircase.
See directions and map here