Hours of Operation
The standard operating hours are:
- Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Sat-Sun 9:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
During summer season 3.6.-11.8.2013 Helsinki Music Centre is open
- Mon - Sun 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Concerts and other events may cause changes to the operating hours.
Non-standard operating hours can be found here.
- Mon-Fri 9.00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., 3.6.-11.8.2013 10.00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sat 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., 3.6.-11.8.2013 closed
- Sun closed
Performance tickets are sold at the box office starting one hour prior to the event start, unless the event is sold out.
Restaurant operating hours:
Café (in the Main Foyer):
- Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., 2.5. onwards 9.00 a.m. - 9.00 p.m.
- Sat-Sun 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
1.7 – 11.8.2013
- Mon - Fri 10.00 a.m - 8.00 p.m.
- Sat - Sun 11.00 a.m. - 7 p.m.
On concert nights, the Café closes when the concert begins and reopens for interval drinks and food.
Terrace 1.5.- 26.5.2013
- Mon - Fri 11.00 a.m - 6.00 p.m.
- Sat - Sun 12.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Terrace 27.5.- 31.8.2013
- Mon - Fri 11.00 a.m - 8.00 p.3.6.-11.8.2013 11.00 a.m. - 6 p.m.m.
- Sat - Sun 12.00 a.m. - 8.00 p.m.
Restaurant - Club
- Mon-Fri 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Lunch, (lunch is not served 1.6.-11.8.2013)
- Mon–Fri 4:30 p.m.–7:00 p.m. for concert dinners/à la carte (in connection with concerts in Concert Hall)
- Sun closed
The foyer bars usually open one hour prior to the concert.
Fuga Record Shop - A specialist in classical music
- Mon-Fri 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. 3.6.-11.8.2013 11.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
- Sat 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., 3.6.-11.8.2013 11.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m.
Further information on the library services and opening hours is available at http://lib.siba.fi/en//home. Information about the collections is available at the ARSCA database.