Advance booking at
The newest star of the Restel restaurants, the Helsinki Music Centre, will be a meeting point open to all. Centrally located and featuring an abundance of events and magnificent architecture, the Helsinki Music Centre is a unique setting for any celebration.
Concerts and clubs at the Music Centre welcome guests all year round. The Terrace will definitely be the hottest hangout in Helsinki during the summer season.
Open to all–a meeting point. Open on all days of the week.
- A wide range of snacks and drinks: also for takeaway.
- On concert nights, serves as a foyer.
- In summer, if it happens to be raining, houses the terrace bar counter.
* Mon–Fri 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.; on concert nights 8:00 a.m.–approx. 7:00 p.m.
* Sat–Sun 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.; on concert nights 10:00 a.m.–approx. 5:00 p.m.
* Please note that on concert nights, the Café closes at the start of the concert (on weekdays, normally at 7:00 p.m.) and reopens at the interval for refreshments.
Open from 11:00 a.m. till 3:00 p.m. for self-service student lunch. Music Centre staff and visitors also welcome.
- In the evenings, à la carte dinners are available.
- After the evening concerts, a scene for live music on several nights of the week
- Also houses a bar for drinks.
A special Music Centre food and drink selection using local and organic ingredients.
- Interval refreshments can be booked and paid for in advance via the Restel Tapahtumaravintolat website.
- Refreshment packages available for groups.
The foyer bars usually open one hour prior to the concert.
Terrace Foyer and Side Foyer
- Can be closed off for groups and private functions.
- Seating for approximately 100 persons or cocktail standing room for 150 persons.
- The Side Foyer is located next to the Sibelius Academy entrance.
- In the daytime, available for assemblies; on concert nights, available for interval refreshments for groups of 30–40.
- A top-notch al fresco restaurant with live music.
- Grill à la minute; table service.
- Centrally located; stylish ambience; comfortable furniture.
- Opens in 2012.
Artists´ Café: A café reserved for the orchestra staff and visiting artists.